A South African wedding videographer has filmed the moment a photographer, intent on getting the perfect shot, inadvertently strayed too close to a candle and set her hair on fire.
Jacki Bruniquel was photographing the wedding at Netherwood Estate last month when her hair went up in flames.
She was so focused on capturing the ceremony she didn't realise her hair was ablaze until someone told her.
"I stood a bit too close to a candle and my hair actually caught alight," Ms Bruniquel wrote on her website.
"One of the videographers managed to get a clip of it just as it caught alight. Unfortunately he didn't get all of the smoke as I had hopped out of the way!"
Unfazed, the photographer quickly patted out the flames, laughed and then continued shooting.
Ms Bruniquel said she now has a new "most ridiculous wedding story".
"I always thought that my most ridiculous wedding story was the time I sat in horse poo whilst doing a few groom portraits right before the speeches were about to start," she said.
Author: Martin Zavan Approving editor: Emily O'Keefe